The Loop

Monday, October 09, 2006

Thats it! My last trip to West Virginia. Mom and I went to visit the parents in the cemetery after Yom Kipur. We had a nice visit with them and also with brother Ben and family. On the the way home, we stopped for drinks and chips at a gas station. Mom went to the cashier first with her stuff and said to the IDIOT behind the cash register that I would pay for it all and then he said " Thats is what Fathers are for" He thought I was MOms father. I dont mind being Batsheva" grand father but ill be (BLIP) If Ill be your mother's father. There I said IT!!. PS Your Mother took it as a compliment that she looked young.

4 Comments:

  • Why last?

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 6:43 AM  

  • Daddy, this story gets funnier every time I read it. Feel good though, my mother's had the same comments since my father was 30.

    By Blogger Veev, at 10:24 AM  

  • Don't the IDIOT from teh gas station keep you from going to WVA to visit your parents

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 10:27 AM  

  • hehehe

    By Blogger SHEV, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home