The Loop

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Loopy

Just wanted to check in with all you people and let you know I BLAME MY SISTERS-IN-LAW COMPLETLY for my losing the ability to make new friends. If you hadn't been so great, I might have looked elsewhere and worked on my people skills. Now I can't remember what it's like to connect with a stranger. With you guys around I didn't need other friends except the ones I made before I met you. Seriously think about it. Who are my close Detroit friends? Yup. Met them when I was 20.

You guys stink...

Chatimah Tova! :)

6 Comments:

  • veevale,
    now you truly sound like a zacks girl
    "i have no friends"
    ask shev... you'll make friends...i hear she has oodles!

    By Blogger 2R, at 6:06 PM  

  • almost-friends sar. almost-friends.

    By Blogger SHEV, at 8:22 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger SHEV, at 8:22 PM  

  • my favorite song in boston, was " i walk alone, and my shadow walks along with me"
    you get used to it... and then you meet that special someone who needs to borrow flour or something and then it blossoms from there you go over for some vanilla extract she comes for some chocolate chips...

    By Blogger docyaak, at 9:00 PM  

  • Your welcome, We love you too.
    You will do fine very, you are very friendly.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 5:03 AM  

  • Eh, not so much. I'm more judgemental now.

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home