The Loop

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Excuses!

Hey Everyones out there!!
Ok, as the Zacks' living in Israel discovered I did in fact make it home on schedule. I appologize for my lack of communication until now...but I have excuses and as usual...it's not my fault. To make this easiest on us all I am going to put together a list of reasons why it's not my fault and ya'll can just pick the ones you want.

1. My internet is down - no internet, no american line
2. My phone died and no americans have tried calling me since my new phone was brought into my life.
3. When I was at R&V's with an american line I was so out of it, I didn't think to utilize the phone
4. The phone number I use to magically call america for free is not working :(
5. I am too lazy to buy a phone card and stand outside and use it...

If none of those reasons are good enough...well, i'm sorry to hear that :)

1 Comments:

  • in israel for only a few hours and already making excuses

    By Blogger docyaak, at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home