The Loop

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Breadman 2000

During Sheva Brochus for Nat and me, Yaakov gave a speech that somehow tied into Mom making challah for us. He said that we had a yearlong grace period of Mom making Challah for us. After that we are on our own.

So it is with sadness, but at the same time joy, that after three years of Mom making challahs for us every week that we welcome the Breadman Breadmaker into our home. I don't think this will completely end our challah relationship with mom, since hers is quite an awesome loaf of challah, and it will take some time for Nat(or me?) to learn the Breadman.

9 Comments:

  • the absence of mother in america has reached you too, may you be comforted with the siblings of detroit and silver spring

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:41 AM  

  • I'm so sad. I'm sure I left challah in the freezer...and I will be back to bake again. smile guys, they miss me here too.

    By Blogger mom, at 11:43 AM  

  • oh baby...home made mommy challah this week ;)

    By Blogger 2R, at 3:59 PM  

  • ...i never get home made mommy challah...

    By Blogger SHEV, at 7:33 PM  

  • I do, but I'm the Mommy...

    By Blogger Veev, at 3:08 AM  

  • Shevster- I left some in the freezer for you to take back to Silver Spring

    By Blogger mom, at 3:13 AM  

  • Wow. Yaak was allowed to speak at your Sheva Brachos?

    By Blogger Veev, at 2:05 PM  

  • I WAS A MAN BACK THEN TOO!

    By Blogger docyaak, at 9:00 PM  

  • Oh, right.

    By Blogger Veev, at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home