The Loop

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

He Placed!! (so far)

D just got home from today's baseball camp. There were originally 40 applicants for 15 spots. Ten weren't ask back for this week. Before this morning's game the order of best to worst were read out loud. (Oy, as a teacher) D came in at number 12. But that was before his slide into home plate as a runner, and his play at home plate, as catcher. Apparently, the ball went to the pitcher and the pitcher threw fast at D, who tagged the plate in time.

Czech Republic, here I come?????

3 Comments:

  • that is really cool.. I shall live vicarously through D. I wanted to play for the Tigerrs when I was his age

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 7:56 PM  

  • Can you imagine? The smallest kid in his class. Playing baseball in Europe with the name Israel on his back. A kid'd dream come true.

    Maybe after that he'll stop dreaming of playing for the NHL. Yeah, sure.

    By Blogger Veev, at 2:10 AM  

  • Just get ready for years of therapy for the other two..
    yeah, my older brother went to prague to play baseball for Israel and I got phnemonia/tonsils taken out :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home