The Loop

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cookies

I was eating a chocolate chip cookie yesterday, and I spread peanut butter on it. Suddenly inspiration struck, why not put peanut butter in the batter.

In thepast 20 years or so I've made my cookies pretty much identical from week to week, with teh thought, why ruin a good thing. But as I pondered this change yesterday since peanut butter is easily one of the top ten foods, how could it harm the cookies. So today I have made chocolate chip/peanut butter cookies. The batter tasted good, which is a good sign, I have yet to taste it, but I'm working on teh assumption that it will be worth the risk.

5 Comments:

  • YUM!!!!!

    By Blogger Veev, at 2:59 PM  

  • i'm a little stuck on the part where you were spreading peanut butter on your cookie..?

    By Blogger 2R, at 5:18 PM  

  • dude, dont mess with a good thing

    By Blogger SHEV, at 10:08 PM  

  • I was really hungry, it was lunch time, we had no bagels and I was about to eat a cookie. The peanut butter was on the counter, practically begging me to use it. Does that help

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:39 AM  

  • was the peanut butter homemade or did you sell out to skippy?

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home