The Loop

Sunday, May 20, 2007

i did NOT throw up my phone!!!

fine. FINE. heres what really happened, ok??
i was sick on thursday, and i was throwing up the entire day so my friend came to pick me up from school and take me home. on the way, she realized that she needed gas so we stopped and i ran into the gas station to give them money while she filled up the car.
anywho, while i was in there i suddenly realized that i was about to puke so i basically screamed at the guy "wheres the bathroom???" and he pointed but said it was kinda out of order and i was kinda like yeah i dont really care and i ran in. (by the way, it was NOT out of order because it flushed my phone down it and most toilets dont DO that!!)
so im throwing up and when i was finished i looked at it to see waht color it was cuz it kept changing colors the whole day, and i thought that was pretty cool. so im lookin and i see this black glob in there and im thinking i already threw up the reeses and oreos i ate today, what could that be? i flush the toilet, walk out, get in the car, and automatically reach for my phone. alas, it is not there.
i freak out.
after running around in circles for like 10 minutes and running back and forth from the gas station to the car, i realize- i am an idiot. i just flushed my phone down the toilet.
that is the story, unrated and uncut and it is the truth. thank god my mom who loves me bought me a new phone within 24 hours of my flushing my old one so ill have it when i come home...

anywho, im very traumatized and im never keeping my phone in that pocket again especially cuz this one is apparently smaller then the other one. i had to go like 3 days with no phone and now im gonna have to do the airport thing with no phoen and we all know how that usually goes WITH a phone so i made plans with my baltimore friends for shavuot in case i get stuck. see how responsible i am??



and by the way- I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HOT TUB!!!! it was like 5 years ago! get over it!
love u guys

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home