The Loop

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Whew- I finally figured out how to get on to the LOOP

SAD NEWS

$20,000
80,000 NIS
100,ooo zlatys

That is the approximate cost of the proposed Succot trip which unfortunately is too big a price tag and therefore I regret to inform the olom that the trip is being post-poned until my LOTTO number wins.

on a brighter note- Chana weingarden nee Gutman just had a baby boy. Mazel Tov to the mispahacha

I shall continue to let my imagination run free and try and figure out another Israeli trip.

5 Comments:

  • ahhh, how sad I am, but makes sense.
    at least you'll all see the modiin Zacks in the summer. I' sure we'll see all you guys some time soon. Are Nat and Shu still gonna come to check things out at some point??

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 2:54 AM  

  • You're so mature, G.

    Dad, see you in about 7-8 weeks.
    Get my big hug ready.

    By Blogger Veev, at 7:35 AM  

  • at some point we will, but i have no idea when. perhaps when we win our lotto :)

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:32 AM  

  • im so confused.

    By Blogger SHEV, at 12:44 PM  

  • I'm just impresssed Dad figured out how to post again :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home