The Loop

Friday, August 03, 2007

Breaking New II

Yaakov's car is contagious!!! This afternoon Nat was driving our car when she stopped she couldn't take the keys out of the ignition. She proclaimed if anyone can take the Keys out of teh car she would be forever indebted. Many people tried but they couldn't pull it out. Finally I majestically stood up to the plate, and the key slid out like a hot knife through butter.

Or did it?

No it did not, the darn thing was stuck, dad recommended taking it to the dealership, which I did, but they were of no help. They said I would have to leave the car there, but since I went alone, I had no way top get home and shabbos was coming soon.


Gabi. said he couldn't hook me up with a loaner car over the weekend, but if I came in Monday he would get me one for the day, So the car sits on driveway with a key stuck in the ignition.

3 Comments:

  • Tell me it's not the baby Jeep! What's going on with your cars...that's crazy stuff...

    By Blogger 2R, at 9:14 AM  

  • sadly it is the jeep, even more sad is the bubba car is no longer with us

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 10:14 AM  

  • It's sort of with us. It's just sitting on the driveway........wishing we would fix it.
    Ahh, I Miss the days of having 2 cars.
    So - this is what Israel is like. 1 car....no car.....

    By Blogger DonutsMom, at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home