The Loop

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The water heater

As I was taking M, D and Sh to the airport, N called and informed me that we had no hot water in our house. I thought this was odd since I took a hot shower last night. Dad told me that everything works fine the minute before it breaks.

We figured the first thing we had to do was check the water heater, once we figured out where it was and which big thing in the basement it was, we discovered that the pilot light was off.

This evening, I wanted to take a shower, but I remembered we had no hot water, so it was time to take matters in my own hand. I went downstairs with a lighter, and had visions of the whole place exploding, I think I watch to many movies, but I followed the directions and lit the thing. Soon I will be able to shower and see if it worked.

Still not sure why it turned off.

2 Comments:

  • maybe jonah blew it out

    By Blogger docyaak, at 7:40 PM  

  • And here I'd heard that the main reason not to move to Israel was the hot water situation....

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home