The Loop

Monday, August 20, 2007

we're here

yay we're in israel!
so here are the interesting things that have happened so far:
1. spiderman 3 was NOT a good movie
2. the yeshiva guy sitting next to me was not very exciting and after 9 hours, all i got was what yeshiva he's going to. i don't even remember what it was.
3. the israeli guy at the car rental figured out a way to shove all of our tons of luggage into the car, leaving a tiny space for...me.
4. in the boys room at Air and Veev's house, the bottom bunk is the more comfortable one.

i think we're going to leave now to meet sarra and shlomo. now we'll see if he really exists.

i'll let ya know.

6 Comments:

  • I'm pretty sure I do exist. Maybe I'm just a figment of my imagination. Let me know.
    PS - I thought Spiderman 3 was OK.

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 8:18 AM  

  • Maybe mom and dad spoe to the yeshiva guy first.
    Enjoy late lunch.
    Are you psyched!!

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 9:36 AM  

  • haha dad offered to switch seats with me but i said no :)
    we watched the same movies the whole time, it was pretty romantic, lemme tell ya...

    and spiderman 3 had some good parts, but overall it pretty much sucked.

    By Blogger SHEV, at 1:37 PM  

  • he even exists in my dreams /nightmares, which reminds me of a commercial about m&m's and santa. basically at the end the M&Ms see santa and they say "wow he does exist" and at the same time, santa sees them and says "wow, they do exist", its a seasonal thing

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:31 PM  

  • the top is much more comfortable did you go on it shev ?

    By Blogger Air Junior, at 2:11 PM  

  • you're a crazy loony

    By Blogger Air Junior, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home