The Loop

Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Miracle In Southfield

Its eruv Rosh Hashannah and David and I are going to drive to shul. Mr Stebbins calls and asked for a ride for him and Gil. OK- A M Silverstein calls and wants a ride- OK. Mr Graff calls and asks for a ride - OK. Now there are too many people for my car, so I decided that David would drive my car and I would take Moms car so we could pick every one up. Good. Thursday morning I walk to shul and LO and Behold my little hybrid car is running. It wasnt turned off. A 3 day yom tov and my car is running!. Friday morning it is still running. Shabbat morning she is still running. Sat night, I get into the car and just put it into gear and away I drove. WOW.

PS Auntie Cheryl had a baby boy and so did Devorah"s brother- their 6th boy. All brisses will be on Friday B"H .
MAY WE ALL BE INSCRIBED IN THE BOOK OF LIFE
DAD

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home