The Loop

Monday, October 01, 2007

Reason number 421 you shouldn't ask me to help

During dinner on Friday night Ari's mom asked me or Nat of we could we bring the soup to teh basement before we go to sleep (we were sleeping in the basement)
A few hours later it was time for bed, I went downstairs, got under the covers and realized that I didn't bring down the soup. So I went back up, took the pot off the blech and put in the fridge. Then I went back up, because Zip was still up, so we decided to chill.
A few minutes later Ari's mom walked into teh kitchen, and said "Where did the cholent go?"
I said, uhhhhh, was it on the blech?"
"Yes" was the reply
"Well...I'm pretty sure I put it in the fridge"

Oddly enough, this was pretty funny, me and Zip were laughing, then I went down and told Nat what happened, and we shared a laugh, at my mistake. I apologized multiple times, and Mrs Ari Mom told me not to worry there is enough food.

I went back downstairs, got back under the covers and felt bad that teh cholent was going to waste when I inspiration hit, I went back upstairs, and asked if we could have Friday night cholent. The idea was approved and we had some really good cholent.

In the morning Ari's mom put the potatoes and meat back on the blech, and so we were able to salvage that for lunch.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home