The Loop

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Update on my Moral dilemma

Remember my moral dilemma about delivering a pair of glasses to an almost blind elderly black lady or davening mincha with a minyan and I decided to deliver the glasses. After exhaustive research I have the final answer. I WAS WRONG !!!! HERE IS A LIST OF THE JURY

JACK BELEN - GUILTY

RABBI LAUER JR- GUILTY

RABBI CHAIM SILVERSTEIN - GUILTY

RABBI IRONS- GUILTY

RABBI MATISYAHU SALOMON- GUILTY




RABBI DOV LOKETCH INNOCENT

The bottom line is that if there is absolutely no benefit to me. it is ossur to do a chesed for an ano yuhudi- If there is a poosible kidush hashem or possible hatred being caused- or any benefit than it is muter

2 Comments:

  • well dad, i guess you're going to hell.
    u wanna borrow my "get out of hell FREE card" that my dad gave me?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 9:57 PM  

  • Did any of them give you sources?

    By Blogger 2R, at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home