The Loop

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Next Birthday

I took Jonah to his friend's birthday party today. Bowling. He was awesome at it!
But not the point.
On the way home, I said to him, "Jonah, want to hear something crazy? We might be in Israel for your next birthday." And he said, "Oh yeah, that is crazy."
Then I started mentioning all his cousins that would be able to come to his party and how exciting that would be. And we talked about new friends he will make and he was wondering who our new neighbors would be. We talked about the fact that he will be starting at a new Gan and the teacher will speak Hebrew like his teacher does now AND all the kids will speak Hebrew too!! Then I started talking about the family again and who we will be able to see all the time and for Shabbas too. I start listing all the names and when I get towards the end, Jonah says to me,

"Wow Mommy, our house will be soooooo crowded."

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home