The Loop

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

domestication

i went this week and got bags and bags of mulch and woodchips to place in key spots around the yard. the mulch was FREE as a resident of Southfield. and i took full advantage . i put woodchips under the swing so it wont be muddy all the time and then i put some around one of our trees in the front yard and i pulled all the weeds (ivy) out from around the other tree and i think i will be putting more mulch down around it too. so after it snows this weekend maybe we'll even get flowers. who knows what the spring can bring.

4 Comments:

  • I had a similar experience...I figured since I've been paying Southfield taxes all winter, I could also use the mulch. I made put it around dumb tree, and under my dumb bushes. Then I put patchmaster (grass seeds and other stuff) in all the areas that have no grass. What fun

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:07 PM  

  • why have you been paying southfield taxes?

    By Blogger 2R, at 3:38 AM  

  • I wish you had the Zchut to watch your weeds grow and not plant anything this year.....

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:49 AM  

  • I had that Zchut last year
    I paid sfld taxes because I never turned in a form when teh hosue was witched from Mom and Dads name to mine and Nat's switching..didn't even knwo I had to do that

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home