The Loop

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Perfect no more

After decades of being the only Zacks child to not need glasses, my eyes have failed me. I failed an eye test from the esteemed Dr. Zacks Jr. He thought it would be fun to have my eyes also checked by the Senior member of Eye Travel, and see if they come up with the same numbers.

As a child I was often jealous that everyone else wore glasses, and I didn't . I was also under the belief that in order to get nice sunglasses, I needed to get prescription ones. In the years since, I have changed my mind, and realized that life was indeed better without the glasses, and I've never had a nice pair of sunglasses.

2 Comments:

  • so sad, did you get glasses yet. pictures, we want to see

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 4:59 AM  

  • I haven't gotten any yet. I just got my prescription last night..But I will post pictures. Natalie is rooting for conatcts

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home