The Loop

Thursday, July 10, 2008

wooden swingset

after several years of watching the ol' wooden swingset look sadder and sadder, i went out and restained and waterproofed it. parts of it look like new now, parts of it i didnt do. in other news i went to the the COPA and watched the beloved tigers for the whole 5th inning. yes i stood outside on the ledge with my fellow hoeless folks and watched the inning. it was pretty cool then i had to finish seeing my patients so i left my card with all the homeless dudes and went on my way. they ended up losing because JONES cant pitch for nuthin.
anywhoo also the ridiculous TITTLE BROS construction company FINALLY came and fixed my cracked patio which they put in last year. anyone who is thinking about using them...don't. i know everyone is like so we live in israel and we dont even need a patio and israel is so cool and whatever well dont use them anyway!
also mom in law is in town for the week woohoo!
have a good day y'all and a good shabbos

1 Comments:

  • I'll try and put you on Trumbull next week so you can watch them destroy the "old wooden swingset"

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home