The Loop

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jonah's turn

Now it's Jonahs turn to be sick:(
He seemed to have fever last night bit woke up in good spirits and went to gan. Around 5:30 he sat on the floor and instantly fell asleep. Sadly, we had to wake him because we were eating dinner at a friends. My friend and I dropped Nat and the kids off at the house and went to Mincha. When we got back, Jonah was sleeping on their couch and all fevered up, he had a 39, which in America counts as a 102 :( but, as he did last night, he refused any medicine, we mixed it in his apple juice, he tasted it and refused. After dinner we went home, and put him to bed. He just woke up, it's around 12:15, and he's crying -but steadfastly refusing the children's Tylenol.
I tried to reason with him, I told him it's supposed to taste bad so that he only takes it when he needs it, but that it makes him better. but he didn't care. he spit it out. Finally, I t old him that if he didn't want to get better than I was going back to sleep. He seemed fine with that and went back to sleep.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home