The Loop

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A slight change in plans

Now that I have the computers and TV's that I ordered for my business, I decided it was time for a real job. I got a call from Josh on Friday and he asked if I knew of anyone that was interested in a full time job managing a project his company was outsourced to do. I thought about it and decided I was interested in the job, and today I got an official offer, which I accepted.

I am not giving up on my company, that would be really dumb now that I actually invested money in it, but I realized that my Hebrew isn't as awesome as I thought it was, and I needed to find an Israeli salesperson. My new job, while full time is flexible hours and working from home, which will allow me to run my company as well.

The next few months should be pretty interesting, going from bumming around most of the time to working all the time. Wish me luck

6 Comments:

  • YAY!!!!! GO SHAULI !!!!!!!
    now that both you nd nat are "working" from home, who gets to watch the kids?

    By Blogger docyaak, at 9:04 PM  

  • Hatzlacha!

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:50 PM  

  • Shauli, we are proud of the work that you have put into nonstop media, and know that one day it will be as successful as you hope for, but a paying job is good too!!!

    By Blogger mom, at 10:09 PM  

  • Go you!!

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 2:46 AM  

  • It should be easier to run your own company when you have an income, that way you won't faint from hunger.

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 2:19 PM  

  • yay!!! does this mean no more skype??

    By Blogger Elana F, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home