The Loop

Monday, January 03, 2011

QUESTIONS

1- What is the appropriate response when into the first 20 minutes of a 10 hour flight,you spill a cup of ice cold coke onto your lap ?
A- EXPLETIVE DELETED
B- EXCUSE ME, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER COKE
C- OH WELL, BY THE TIME I LAND IT WILL BE ALL DRY

2- How does radiator heat work? How is the center of the room supposed to get warm. Is the radiator suppose to only be warm to the touch or is it supposed to be very hot to the touch? I DONT KNOW

3- When gasoline costs over 7 dollars a gallon, do you just turn the motor off and coast down hills ?

4- Why isn't "wavings" acceptable in scrabble ? I could've won

the DAD

3 Comments:

  • love when you are on vacation and you have all the time you need to ponder the deeper questions in life...how'd you get a drink in the first 10 minutes of the flight???

    By Blogger docyaak, at 11:15 PM  

  • 1. I think all three are appropriate, but you mixed the order. First you expletive deleted, then you you realize there is nothing to do and it will be dry by landing time, and then you ask for another coke.

    2. My house is always cold, so I don't have answer.

    3, This is why I don't like to drive to work. Hitchhiking is free.

    4. Can you use it in a sentence

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 3:14 AM  

  • 1. I agree with Shu
    2. Our apartment is insulated, I've turned on the heat once so far this winter... in our other apartment there was not so much space to be away from the radiator, but they were hot to the touch
    3. The girl's wavings were exaggerated!! Yup, I can use it in a sentence.

    By Blogger 2R, at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home