The Loop

Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Galilee

Let me tell you about Paradise.
The fresh mountain air which we breathe.
The holy ground upon which we walk.
The Torah that we learn.
The sound of children playing in the park, carefree and fun-loving.

Can you say Galilee.

Not all the galilee is as edenlike, there are bad places in here too. They hide that ugliness with the prefix israeli, but we know thaey are there and we know who they are. Just a sabach elchir here and there and next thing you know its Kahaweh Moosh Taiyeb.

But enough of that.

I took the train home today to help my wife survive so I got home half an hour early. She thinks that I only care about her survival for selfish reasons. She's right.

Yehuda learned about Amalek in school the other day. He told me they were bad. The bad thing they did was they took the jews hair. And that's a bad thing to do. So hashem wants him to kill them when he is a soldier.

It's amazing what they pick up in gan.

3 Comments:

  • I'm glad he wnats to kill the bad guys now. I remember a time not to long ago whene he wanted to kill me and nat

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 8:26 PM  

  • ok, i'm happy to say i don't know arabic, but my roommate does, aparently sabach elchir is good morning...we don't know what kahaweh moosh taiyeb is...
    I love your paradise...in the spring, summer & fall....

    By Blogger 2R, at 2:01 PM  

  • Nothing worse than a flaming zZonist. Or a flaming anything. By the way, love the new site, Sim!

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home