The Loop

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Game 6

Tonight Piston game is an important gme for many reason. The most important being if the Pistons lose they are out of they don't repeat as champs. It means alot to me and Nat on a oersonal level as well, No we didn't put any money on the games, but it will decide when we leave Detroit. Last year Nat and I spent the Finals in NY, it was nice, we watched it with other Detroiters, but not home. This year we decided we would watch the games at home, or if possible on Palacevision. If the Pistons win tonight, that means that Nat and I will (hopefully) watch game 7 on Palcevison, and then take of on Friday morning for baltimore. (We have a weddinbg on sunday morning) If they should lose tonight (chas vashalom) we would leave for Pittsburgh on thursday morning, and then go on to Baltimore friday. Even though the Pistons winning will double our driving time on Friday, I'm still hoping that they pull off teh miracle wins.

8 Comments:

  • Were you serious about taking Daniel?

    By Blogger Veev, at 11:50 AM  

  • if its OK with his parent, its OK with us, but it would be game 7

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 12:27 PM  

  • he has such a cool uncle & aunt wow, he's so lucky (daniel that is)

    Here's to hoping the Pistons win!

    By Blogger 2R, at 5:39 PM  

  • Off to the game!!

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 5:07 AM  

  • Ok, for all you Zacks' who are paying attention to this stuff, today I decided to be the nerdy Mom, and not let Daniel go to the Palace. I overheard some young guys at college talking about going tomorrow night. They were also smoking, cursing, and making raunchy comments behind the (bare) backs of some of the lovlies walking by.

    These are not the type of people I believe Daniel should surround himself with between 9PM and Midnight. He'll be watching with his Daddy and me on the couch...

    By Blogger Veev, at 4:52 PM  

  • what a good mom. i'm sure he'll thank you in the future when he realizes that you did it because it's what's best for him

    By Blogger docyaak, at 10:04 PM  

  • Yeah, I'm sure he'll thank me.

    By Blogger Veev, at 12:37 AM  

  • so dissapointing, and even on his birthday. But being canadian/american all my israeli friends call e overprotective, I don't let the girls cross the street by themselves yet. I see where you are coming from.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home