The Loop

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Thank You Aliza

After not hearing from the parent people before Shabbat, and then again before Shavuot...I started to wonder...what was going on... Our American line was not working, so I called on the Israeli phone to the States. Ring Ring Ring...no answer! What was going on? Where were they? I decided before investigating further I would fix the 646 phone. I disconnected and reconnected the whole internet/router/phone system and push the button to be rewarded with a US dial tone! Yay! I called Arye & Aviva's to find out what had happened to my parents... Aliza, visiting them, answered to phone...and looped me in to the fact that my parents had left Detroit, and headed East to Boston....
Well, I'm just glad I had Aliza to loop me in.....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home