The Loop

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

During my usual routine scheduling appts/consoling the bereaved, I had a great call. I called Robert, aged 76, for his follow up appt. I told them I'm calling to make an appt, etc. They told me not to come cuz hes been incarcerated. I of course started to say the routine, I'm sorry, we wont bother you, til I realized she said incarcerated. Why are they incarcerating this poor 76 year old man? What did he do, rob a liquor store? Also, I like how ppl use big words for certain things, like deceased, or incarcerated. I think incarcerated makes it sound more prestigious. Oh hes busy now, with the incarceration. Sounds like a fancy thing.
In other unrelated news, Jerusalem Day was fun. We went to the kotel a lot, went to a concert, parade, fireworks, etc.
Tooday was voting day at school. I voted for blue and white, not for red.
My first final is on June 21. I dont know the material. Its on macro economics. I read a whole text book on it, then I looked at tests from previous years. Theres no connection between what I read and whats on those tests. It is multipke choice, so statistically my chance of passing is....wait, I dont know statistics either. This is not going to a be a fun month.
happy Rosh Chodesh to all

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home