The Loop

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

just regular, or is it?

Today started out as a regular day. Got the kids off to school, made cheescake and vaccumed the living room. But as I was vacumming under the couches I thought I saw something interesting in a hard to reach spot, but as the vacuum could not reach it I ignored it and continued on. Later Naftali and I collapsed on the couch after a game of chace and I once again thought about what was under the couch. I opened up the couch, pulled it out as far as it could go and sqeezed my hand around trying to reach .Low and behold out comes.....Daniels's glasses. So does this mean I didn't clean well enough for pesach as Aviva suggested? darn! Well guys, I can send it back with Mom and Dad or keep it for when you come, let me know.
Also Veev, the detroit family who moved to Rechovot were the Linden's.
Now it can go back to being a regular day.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home