The Loop

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

chocolate

I am in the mood for american chocolate today, but I don't have. Instead I gave in and bought a bag of oreo cookies at a high price, but sometimes you just need a fix.
After the first year of my daughter being in grade school, I can safely say that I have learned her style. Naomi will never be able to find her supplies or books and will always have to call someone to find out the homework. So she takes after her father! I guess if other parents can deal with this then I should be able too. It just means more work for the mom, a large stack of pencils and clearing out the backpack on a regular basis. Now child number 2 will have a completley diferent style right? I have a feeling she might be more like her mom in this area; sure I have homework, I'm just not gonna do it!
I ncourage everyone to have a chocalate for me, cheers!

8 Comments:

  • whoa whoa...i've been to maalot...they sell snickers and reese's and hershey's oh my!

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:43 PM  

  • Naomi not only takes after her Dad, she takes after her big cousin, too. (And according to my First Grade Morah, after me, too)

    By Blogger Veev, at 5:30 PM  

  • Golda, Craving?????

    By Blogger Veev, at 5:30 PM  

  • veev,
    sure, she tells everyone else about it before me.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 1:37 AM  

  • not happening people, I'm enjoying the time off for right now, maybe in another year B"H

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 4:50 AM  

  • As the mother, there were several children who came home from school and had to call a friend to find out if there was homework.
    David, on the other hand, was the friend everyone called

    By Blogger mom, at 7:24 AM  

  • So is Daniel, but it's not looking good for Frai.

    By Blogger Veev, at 5:06 PM  

  • Its amazing how things change. I always find it funny when someone turns to me in class and asks me if I got the last thing. I just smile.

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home