The Loop

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

haircut

For teh first time in a long time i had my hair cut by someone other then Milaine or a roommate. I have taken many things for granted, for example the barber asked how I liek my hair, I had no idea what teh correct answer was i said, I dunno, my cousin usually cuts my hair, I don't ask questions. Then came the payment part, I remember when I used to go to Jeff the Russian it was like 7 bucks, imgaine my surprise when the girl told me it was 15 bucks!!! for a hair cut, it'll grow back in a few days, I paid her and went back to my office only to discover that in addition to the regular fee, a tip was expected, and I got sent back to tip the barber.
Milaine if you read this, you do a better, quicker job at a much more affordable rate

2 Comments:

  • Who sent you back? What was her response?

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:44 PM  

  • she was surprised that I came all the way back..i told her that my office is three building over...Brian sent me back

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home