The Loop

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Maturing

for the past few weeks my office has beeen buying powerball tickets, with hopes of winning the 100 million plus. Today we were talking about what we would do If we would win. Interestingly enough I was teh only one who said that I would still work. Of course both Brian and Eli laughed and said I was an idiot but I was serious. The way I see it, I don't want Jonah to grow up thinking that you don't have to do anything, that if you want something you'd have to work for it. I did concede that I wouldn't come in teh next day. I would vacation for awhile. But in the end, if I retired at the ripe old age of 24, what would I do wth myself.

5 Comments:

  • Is it possible? Shauli is a grown up?

    By Blogger Veev, at 10:13 PM  

  • You could pretent to work. Just leave the house very day with a briefcase and go swimming or play golf or something. Then BabyDave thinks your working and you dont have to do anything

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 1:54 AM  

  • that is a viable option Dav

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:03 AM  

  • Dav, that's what Arye does

    By Blogger Veev, at 5:54 PM  

  • Thats my dream job

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home