The Loop

Monday, May 16, 2005

manic monday

I managed to find a babysitter for tomorrow night. Yay, I can go to parent/teacher confrences!
I told my neighbor I hate them because I never undestand when there is so much going on, he suggested I ask them to talk in english and then they will be the ones going really slow. Funny thought, but it could never happen. If it is one on one then I have more of a chance of understanding.
David called earlier to tell someone we knew was being arrested for blocking trafick. 10 min. later sarra called to find out if his parents should be called. I, being female and a mom, imediatly said we should call. Simmy debated for a couple of minutes because he thinks it'll just worry them for a hour. We ended he should call, but David is on the phone again and he didn't call. What's your vote?

3 Comments:

  • I called. They already knew, there wasnt enough police cars to hold all the arrested people so they let some go, and he was on his way home. They were very happy I called and said theyre used to his antics, and they like to know stuff in advance. I've made the switch from the kid who people like to call and tell on, to the guy who calls and tells.....

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 2:20 PM  

  • Don't worry, Gol. I don't understand Daniel's teacher either. She speaks to me in Hebrew at conferences because, if she spoke in English, I really wouldn't understand.

    By Blogger Veev, at 5:35 PM  

  • I spoke to a police officer who told us (me and david) that they should be called 100% if they are not going to freak out and make it worse for him... who knows how parents are going to react the first time their kid is arrested...

    By Blogger 2R, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home