The Loop

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Aliza's Here!!!!!!!!

Hey it's the Sarra/Aliza team blog. I will now grant Aliza writing time being that she's gracing me with her presence this evening:
hi zacks family. so, i am hanging with sarra and her roommate jessica (who is so nice, by the way!!!) i came here straight from the airport on thursday night and stayed over till i went to aunt susans for shabbat. i was suppoosed to stay at aunt susans tonight but decided to come back cuz this place is so nice (okay, its cuz my yucky dog cousin lucy was peeing at mindys house on her couches and mindy needed her to pee on susans couches, so i left!) going to the kings tomorrow - will not be the same without you people there with me!!! anyway, israel is awesome....(sarra just said she has the munchies - anyone concerned???) okay, i am jetlagged and bit loopy (hey this is the loop!!!)....special regards to daniel, fry, and nava, and of course to my pretend neices and nephews.....
And now back to Sarra...
Funny story....(aliza is listening so i'll keep it clean)...I was planning on eating friday night dinner with the group that I'm working
wait - she got up to fill her munchy issue - she got string beans....what is with this chick....k, back to sarra
with who arrived on Friday. After spending sufficient time with them on their first day in the holy land, i decided I did not want to eat Friday night dinner with them, but I had not made plans yet. So, I called Josh who always knows what's going on and who has room, and he told me that there are two girls who live two doors away from me who are making a big dinner and I could definitely go there. Now, a little funny side note is when my non-date last Sat night walked me home he commented that I live two doors down from two girls who he is friends with and it's weird that he's never met me before. I told him I don't know the girls and never knew they lived there. Back to the story at hand, I called one of the girls' and she was very happy to have me over and told me that she had heard there were 3 girls living 2 doors away from here...anyway, Friday night I show up and meet the girls (who are very nice). They had about 10 guests coming, of course who walks in the door...that's right my last nonDate date guy. Who comments how interesting it is that I've now met my neighbors. I feel like I'm stalking him, but I know I'm not, not only did I comment about this to my roommate when I got home, but Aliza just asked if I was stalking him...hmmm...
So, there we are at dinner and someone mentions that they dont' know everyone there and we should all introduce ourselves. My nondater says he has a better idea...why doesn't everyone introduce someone else..so everyone starts introducing someone else at the table. When it was nondate's turn he said he wanted to introduce me, but the guy sitting next to me said he couldn't because he's already decided that he was going to introduce me, and that in his head he had already "called it", so my nondatee did not introduce me, however i am left wondering how he would've introduced me...till next time

10 Comments:

  • wow, two guys fighting over you. Did you feel special or annoyed listening to the figt?

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 4:57 AM  

  • who is the last nondate guy? the one who you called and nevr called you after the dte or a different guy?
    and who's the guy that DID introduce you?

    By Blogger docyaak, at 9:36 AM  

  • Yah, who are all these guys? And what happened to the guy you called up? Was that a date or a non-date?

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:39 AM  

  • Did you ask the Non-date guy why he didnt call you yet...
    -shu

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:54 AM  

  • Aliza thought ya'll would focus more on if it was a valid "calling" being that it was only a thought calling and not a verbal calling...
    nondate guy was the one i called up and asked out, i'm not sure if it was a date, and he never called me back, but we have bumped into each other a few times now, i don't know the guy who introduced me, i met him that night and don't remember his name...

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:35 PM  

  • what happened to avi?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:48 PM  

  • whose Avi

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 6:16 PM  

  • OK, when someone "calls" something there's nothing you can do. He "called" it. Daniel would agree with the guy.

    By Blogger Veev, at 10:09 PM  

  • notice only aviva cared about the calling and it was her sister who thought people would care.

    to get sarras story straight you have to know all the players.
    You have:
    1) 3 cute guys who dorm together.
    2) gay rabbi who doesn't know anything
    3) avi, also known as nondate, sarra kind of asked him out and he didn't recipricate. (truck material)
    4) guy who called introducing sarra without verbalizing the calling. He sounds fat.
    5) jessica (with a j) thats the roommate
    6) josh (not the real josh, someone else) - some random guy who keeps track of who is going where and who is cooking so that he can schedule the shabbat scene for upper west side east.

    I think that's all that's relevant for this post.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 4:24 PM  

  • Wow Go! I'm so very impressed...except he wasn't fat...

    By Blogger 2R, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home