The Loop

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Dinner, Yum

To all my brothers and sisters who deserted us...

We had a most delectable dinner last night at Eli's new restaurant call Grille 173. And here's what I have to say:

Ambience - fantastic
Appetizers - delicious
Side of beef on my plate - juicy and tasty
Marinated vegatables - yum
Mashed potatoes - too much stuff in it
Arye's fries - good
Company - priceless
Bill - have no idea thanks to Dad, Harry and Saba (and spouses)
Babysitter - really good

Also, kudos to my new favorite cousin who knows a little somethin' about ordering steak (thanks to a summer job). Medium-well, people. That's all I have to say.

9 Comments:

  • Whos the new favorite cousin?

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 12:00 PM  

  • did you like it because you think eli weingarden is hot?

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 1:16 PM  

  • Guess, Dav.

    Do you, Shu?

    By Blogger Veev, at 5:47 PM  

  • I dont get it. What new cousins do we have?? Only Stella Blythe, and she wouldnt know which steak to order...

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 6:14 PM  

  • I don't think the cousin is new, just the fact that he/she is Batch's favorite...and no I dont think eli is hot..

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 8:21 AM  

  • and I dont think veev is batch...usually, veev is aviva, who doesnt have the hots for eli...and left in detroit is batch, who does...

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 10:04 AM  

  • For some reason I assumed that Batch had written this post, just sounded like her style...I didnt bother to check the name...and for that I apologize. Veev I will try and keep my spelling errors of the blog.

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 12:23 PM  

  • Ok, kids. Simmer down. Dav, I was referring to Justin. And is not a new cousin, just my newly favorite cousin.

    Ummm, what's this about the hots for Eli?

    By Blogger Veev, at 5:33 PM  

  • I THINK ELI WEINGARDEN'S HOTT!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT???? AND NO PEOPLE...I AM NOT VEEV...I AM SHEV...

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home