The Loop

Monday, May 09, 2005

The pain in my mouth finally subsided, but still, I went to the dentist. He gave me an antibiotic shot, and told me to come in and get a cleaning in a month or so...There were two things about this doc that impresse me
1. I walked in and he asked if I had been to his office before, I told him I didnt think, but he was positive, and turns out he was right. I went to see him in while I was in 11th grade, (I know i went to a dentrist once here, so I assume that it must have been him, since he remembered) I thought that was cool, the doc remebered that he saw me and I didnt.
2. His hygentist had saops on teh tib ein the office, when he cam ein he switced it over to ESPN classic, and we watched a 1971 boxing match between Ali and some guy named Oscar. the doc would stop what he was doing, and talk about the fight. As I was leaving teh office, he yells out my name, thinking maybe he knew what was wrong with me, I ran back. All excited he said watch the end, and right then Ali knocked teh guy out.

In other tooth news, Jonah has cut a top tooth...Thi ssucks for us, because it means we get no sleep. for the past fw night he has been teh devil, crying all night, and only sleeping if we held him, or if he was in our bed...This can be really bad tonight because I have to be up at 5:30 to take someone to the airport, sometims I'm just to nice..

1 Comments:

  • Shauli, I really have trouble with my decoding skills lately. Could you at leat ATTEMPT to spell your words correctly, so I don't have to work so hard?

    By Blogger Veev, at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home