The Loop

Friday, May 06, 2005

So much pain

It's 2:40 am, i sit by the computer with a frozen steak pressed againast my lower jaw :(
For the past week I've had a nasty cold that was accompnied by sinus headaches, and headaches that felt like the pain started in my jaw. I figured I shoukd see a dentist sometime, but the pain would subside, so I decided I'd wait untill I was back in Detroit. Until now, I woke up at 2 in terrible constant pain, tylenol hasnt done anything for me. I guess I have to call a dentist first thing and see if he can see me. Of course thus has to happen now, tommorow is supposed to be my first meeting with a potential client, who is dying to get on the bus...I dunno if We'll try and reschedule, or maybe Brian will just have to go on without me. Either way, the pain has gotta stop!!

4 Comments:

  • maybe if you ate the steak youd feel better

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 6:47 AM  

  • i know if i ate the steak i'd feel better. David can you imagine if we had steaks lying around for toothaches...

    By Blogger 2R, at 11:30 PM  

  • you can buy steak??
    i need to get a job

    By Blogger docyaak, at 9:37 AM  

  • i think brian and whatshisname might miss u...whos gonna watch tv w/ them?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home