The Loop

Monday, May 02, 2005

It's Something Unpredictable

Have you ever sat in a class, looked around, and then noticed that your leg was attached to someone else, then realize that its not your leg, just another guy wearing jeans and brown shoes? Remarkably, I stayed calm through the whole incident.
I'm still not enjoying class. I figured maybe after a nice break, I'd come back and enjoy it more. It didnt happen. I didnt really think that either. I've learned from last semester that more important than going to class is buying the book of old tests and studying that really well. I've discovered what I believe is the main difference in school here and there. In America, I had a text book and homework, and if I understood the book and knew the answers to the homework I was guaranteed a good grade in the class. Here, there is no text book and barely any homework. If you go to class, do all the homework, and go over all the old test from the past ten years, you'll probably pass. But its not a guarantee. The tests arent really on the material you learn, but based on the material you learn. I got to get to my next class, hope everyone in Chu"l enjoyed their long holiday...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home