The Loop

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Fun on the Phone

I called a lady, and as she answered I realized I had called the wrong patient. So I apologized for calling the wrong number and was about to hang up. Then this lady (79something years old) told me "Dont call people if you dont mean to talk to them or I'll knock your face in." I thought that was cute. I called back the lady who couldnt see Dad cuz her house had just been shot up and she told me that know she fell on her tush and hurt herself, and she couldnt see anyone. I told her it cant be that bad and she told me it is, she has to pee every 15 minutes! We had a nice little chat. She thanked me for taking the time to check up on her.
Were looking forward to going to the Sims up north. Our place is almost pesaddized. We had our friends over for dinner, they already did bedika. Thats all thats going on. Shavua Tov to all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home