The Loop

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

3 Hour Tour...

I for one am very excited about Pesach! I am going up to Sim&Golda's for Shabbos and Seder (no s), Chol Hamoed I am planning on meeting some friends by the Mediteranian Sea, and hiking to the kineret! It's a 3 day hike. I have a friend who did it last year, and he is giving me tips, so i'm not going into this totally blind. The hard part is getting a nice group together. A bunch of friends have said to "keep them posted", but no commitment there. Then some friends won't be joining if other friends do join...
And they all hate the Jews....
Anyway! I'm off to plan away!

4 Comments:

  • wow that's awesome!! Is this group one of those 'you weren't sure you wanted to hike with last year' kind of groups??

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 11:59 AM  

  • are there any cute guys in the group?

    By Blogger docyaak, at 9:57 AM  

  • if there r cute guys, can u find out how old they are?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:32 PM  

  • Who from Boston wants to know if there are cute guys? Hopefully Yaeli. That's the only non-gross answer to my question.

    By Blogger Veev, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home