The Loop

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Fixed

I know it's been awhile, I'd love to say I've been too busy to be on, but that's just not the story... first the cord to my computer broke (it's since been fixed - thank you Mother Russia), then my internet connection wasn't working just right, and then the blogger wouldn't let me in... Shabbos somehow fixed those b/c now motza"sh everything is working wonderfully!
First, Mom's visit was great. I'm not going into details, but I loved having my Mom stay with me. It was really quite cool. I will admit I was a little nervous...but I had nothing to be nervous about. Mom - you can stay by me anytime! (and now I even know how to dust.... )
Shabbos this week (last week I was by Sim's it was great! had a lot of fun...) was interesting. Friday night I found myself one of about 45 people stuffed into a room made for about 10 for a funky Bat Ayin friday night in the Old City (of Jerusalem). Not my cup of tea.
Shabbos lunch I made here, we were 9. Very nice meal. I had two of my summer NCSYers from a few years back, 3 guys from the neighborhood (yes, "the cute guys") and two friends from Bar Ilan.
I lost 3 games of Rummikub, 5 games of Pente, and 1 game of Go.

3 Comments:

  • let me get thi sstraight..there are 3 "cute guys" in one apt and your macking on all three?

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 12:29 PM  

  • Let me get this straight. First you post on twoares and then you copy and paste clips from different posts to the Loop?

    By Blogger Air Time, at 5:01 PM  

  • question- if there r 3 cute guys in ur apartment, y rnt u dating one of them?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home