The Loop

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Frai Doroni

Ephraim was outside playing tag with his brother in our backyard, when all of a sudden, I heard him shout "Mommy!!!!" I raced to the window to see him holding onto the ladder of our swingset and crying that he had a splinter. My hair was uncovered, so I ran upstairs to get a snood. When I came out he said he couldn't get down by himself, so I climbed up and helped him down. We ran iside to wash off his hands and take out the splinter. He actually said to me, "Please can we call Zaidy? He's a doctor."

I reminded Ephraim that he didn't shed even one tear during his suturing a few months ago, and that this would be nothing. I told him I am an experienced Mommy and that no one loves him more than I do. We washed him up and I pulled out the splinter. It was actually tiny. Now Ephraim thinks I must have gone to medical school like Zaidy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home