The Loop

Friday, April 01, 2005

a day in the life...

4-1-05

Dear Judge
I recently received a parking ticket on Hereford St in the Back Bay. I believe this ticket was unwarranted and I will explain why. I parked there at 9:00am at an out of order meter. I came to move my car at 10:00am as is the rule with out of order meters and I found a ticket on my car. Someone came and fixed the meter within my allotted hour of parking and then gave me a ticket. When I came out I put money in the ‘fixed’ meter, and it didn’t register that I put money in. I have been parking in the Back Bay area for 3 years and this is my first parking ticket. Please take this into consideration when reviewing my plea.

Thank you for your consideration,


Yaakov Zacks

2 Comments:

  • The meter maid was simply an April Fool for messing with MY Yaakov!!

    By Blogger Veev, at 5:48 PM  

  • Thats one reason aliyah would be hard for you, judges dont care what you have to say!!

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home