The Loop

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Working Man

This has been a big step for me to join the work force. Until now, work consisted of waitering around once every other week. Now I work every night. Its a lot of responsibility. The weight of 3 doctors seeing their patients, and hundreds of old people's vision rests in my hands. I have noticed a few interesting things:
Almost all African Americans, male and female, end off their sentences with "uh huh". Its not just said, its kinda sung. I'll be home then, uh huh", "Bless you, I do need my eyes checked, uh huh".
Spanishy people speak better English then Chinese people.
Thats all I can think of now. Its hard to be responsible with Mom here. I had to turn down an invitation to dinner cuz of work. It was hard but I did it. myShany is happy I'm working, but not happy I'm working on the computer all night. Hope you all have a blessed day, uh huh.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home