The Loop

Monday, March 28, 2005

Mr MOM

OK - Mom is in the holy land having a great time. Visiting everyone- shleping nachus-going to weddings Am I jealous/?- Do I care that I am here in Detroit cooking- cleaning - chaufering-working- and interacting with a 14 yr old going on 20 huge hormonal daughter- HELL NO There - I said it!
So far the only exciting thing which has happened here is that i made the coffee pot milchigs- but it wasn't my fault. I just stopped thinking for a few minutes and WHAM- it became milchigs.
I am very excited about a new technological advance which has come to Detroit- Live satalite hook-ups to hear rabbi Frand every thursday night and Rabbi Reisman every Sat night. WOW.Thats all folks

1 Comments:

  • I'm not sure which of your posts i like better, the lannguage is definitly stronger in this one, the use of HELL NO, on the other side, you use colors and more bold in the other post.

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home