The Loop

Saturday, March 26, 2005

PURIM!

Purim Samayach from the land of 3 day Purim...That's right...we thought there were no more 3 day holidays now that we're living here...how silly of us! Gd rewarded the pioneers and gave them 3 days of PURIM! whee!

No, no, I'm not drunk. Not for lack of trying. Between Thursday night parties, Friday night's oneg, an over five hour lunch, and a "shalshashudos" all with plenty of alchohol - I managed to make it to Saturday night without being drunk :) Purim here so far has been a lot of fun. Everyone is getting together and the party inviting is wonderfully out of hand.
Tomorrow I have 2 seudas I get to jump back and forth to... one is a co-worker's and one is being made by 3 really cute guys who live around the corner...oh, it's the tough decisions that keep hitting me...

Vee & Arye... before you go and start shooting our hopes up to stars, are you guys serious, or just talking for conversation? I don't want to go on convincing your son he wants to live here, when he won't get the chance to live out that newfound conviction until he's old enough to live on his own... ;) Also, I think we should all know for personal loop reasons!

I want to hear all about the seuda at home! From everyone!
And the one in Boston too!

I'll tell you all about mine...after I go to them! :)

Peace Love & Mickey Mouse!!

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad you tried to get drunk..thats what makes it so much fun..Dad did get pretty plastred, as well as Uncle's Mike and Bernie and Dr. Dan, it seemed the younger generation of people at the table didnt inmbibe in as much alcohol as our role models....but we had a fun time nonetheless...So being as tipsy and off as you were, did youdo anything crazy or fun??????????????????????????????/

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home