The Loop

Friday, March 18, 2005

New Dilemma

What time do I leave for Pittsburgh on Sunday...here are the issues
1. From 1-4 we have an engagement party for friends
2. the Pistons are playing at 3:30
my basic options are I can leave at around 1:30 get to Pittsburgh by 6:00 and catch the end of the game, which will be nationally televised on ABC
OR
I can leave at 4:00 and hear the whole game on the radio , the signal reaches cleveland, the downside to this is I get in at around 9:00. and then have to get into my new house. Also its possible that i drive faster then expected, and the signal dies early and then I miss the end, and have no idea what happened, and I'm left with the feeling of not knowing.

2 Comments:

  • OK, who are the Pistons playing against? I think that is a major factor in this decision. How can you think of driving through OHIO without listening to the Froggy!? Good luck with your drive and job, hope to hear awesome things from Pitts...

    By Blogger 2R, at 3:21 AM  

  • They are playing the spurs...a possible finals preview

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home