The Loop

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Big Advice

So, after unsuccessfully trying to stalk Burg for the past few months I find out that he is in Israel. Arrived Monday and leaving Thursday. I find his phone number, call him, and I kid you not - he answered his phone! We made plans to meet tonight to discuss my program. Don't get too weirded out, he did not give me his full attention, or even pretend to focus on the program. He did however say that he liked the program, and that he'd help me anyway he could, and pass on info to NCSY regional staff. His big advice, get 20 kids, then worry about advice.

2 Comments:

  • MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND SOME ONE ELSE TO STALK

    By Blogger dad, at 9:54 PM  

  • Ya know, some people..gets promoted and all the sudden doesnt have time for the littl epeople that helped him become who he is...

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home