The Loop

Thursday, March 10, 2005

The real story

1st of all, Daddy was in the basement listening to messages on the machine when I heard noises in the family room. I screamed as I saw something come out of the side of the fireplace. Remember a few years back we had a squirrel in there. Well daddy hadn't finished listening to the messages so he ignored me and kept listening. finally he came upstairs and went over to look, in the fireplace was a bird.
It kept trying to get out thru the side (between the wall of the fireplace and the glass doors covering it. 1st there was a wing coming thru and then he actually got part of his head out,but I yelled at him to go back inside the fireplace, so he did. Daddy was very non plussed and said "well its time I go to learn, have a nice day".
I called Mrs Rabinowitz and she came over and together we got it to go out from the fireplace to the backyard. Mrs. Rabinowitz said I was the 3rd call this week with birds in houses!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • I can't believe that Dad would leave you in your time of trauma like that! It's a good thing you know Mrs. Rabinowitz. Maybe it's time for (not Dad - remember Uncle Harry's sitch) someone (no no mom, not you either!) to climb up and cover the chimney again...there's still a few months until Toronado season starts...

    (DAD - THERE'S A PRO-DAD ON YOURS)

    By Blogger 2R, at 5:56 AM  

  • Wow! I can't believe the abandonment.

    By Blogger Veev, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home