The Loop

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

devorah wrote this

hey its me
yup that is the problem you all dont really know who this is cuz it is from boston zacks and one might assume that that is yaakov
nope its me (Devorah) and after talking to Aviva and realizing that the last two things i wrote on here she attributed to yaakov i now realize that i have to come up with a name
well while i think about what to call myself let me update you on the kids
Shira is convinced that i am having a baby any day (no i am not pregnant) it is really not good for the ego when someone looks at your stomach and then tells me that she thinks that if my baby is a boy we should name it Ephraim cuz she really loves ephraim - yeah its hard appreciating a cute comment when you are busy thinking.. is my dieting really doing that badly
Chanalana eats cheerios and knows how to feed them to herself. She also learned how to clap. We think that she might even do it on demand and when we sing "if your happy and we know it clap your hands" she claps. The only thing is that we usually only think to sing that when she is already clapping and so does it count if she has already been clapping for the past fifteen minutes?
i now feel bad cuz yael really is cute and does and says cute things all the time but i cant think of anything to write and this of course will be a prime example for her when she tells me that i am not fair to her

4 Comments:

  • See chanalana does things that Jonah can't. He doesnt clap or eat cheerios. I hope that makes you feel better

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 10:22 PM  

  • Did you write the post about the gemara last night? I was sure that one was Yaakov...

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 4:56 AM  

  • There will be plenty of amunition, even if you wrote a wole devoted just to her.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 5:07 AM  

  • Devorah, Nat & Myshany - you can all have your own names if you give me your e-mail addresses. Is there anyone else I'm missing?

    By Blogger 2R, at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home