The Loop

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Frustration

I know that when you start a new job with a new company, things are going to go exactly as planned, but that doesnt make it any less frustrating.
We were going to White Oak based on teh assumption that my company signed a contract with a school district. Our contact on the school board told us that they were going to sign it on Monday. Sadly he incorrect. Fow whatever reason, thgey delayed, we still believe that they will sign, they are just going over it again, and revoting and who knows what else.
Nat had already told her job that she leaving, and she worked it all out with them so that she can keep her job when we got back..well know she has to go to them and let them know that shes staying for a little longer, and we're not sure what the deal is. Tommorow they could always sign teh contract, and tehn Ill go in, but I dont know. I guess in time everything will work itself out, it's just annoying
Veev, I hope we're still invited for friday night even though it appears we arent leaving just yet:)

1 Comments:

  • Of course, my dear....I said you were coming!

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home