The Loop

Monday, March 07, 2005

Relocation

We are back from a succesful Pittsburgh trip, I learned a lot about my future job and what I'll be responsible for in my new job.
When people would ask me why I was in Pitts, I said i was working for Brian Ungar, This led to the next most obvious question, are you moving here? Which i responded with an emphatic, NO, I'm going to run the Michigan branch. Little did I know that I wasn't entirely correct.
As me and Nat were walking out the door, car all packed ready to o home and start a new job, Margot came over to our car and asked what we thought about TEMPORARILY moving to White Oak, for 6-8 weeks. Our company just signed our first contract, and we want to get as many people working on Ads as possible. For me its a great oppurtunity, I will be able to learn the business much better working with Brian then I would doing it at home alone. teh question was what about Nat. We toyed with the idea of her staying in Detroit, and me coming home every now and then, but thats not a great plan. We decided to discuss it, when we got hom, Margot called and offered Nat a job doing secrecterial work while we are in town, so that she will stay busy and make money at the same time. They offered us a fully furnished house while we are there. So we are going back to Pittsburgh for a few months, I'm not suer when we are leaving. depends on Nat's story with her job, how soon she can get out of it. If she can be doen by teh end of teh week, We will be leaving Wednesday morning, I belive.
This whole thing is kinda sureal, Ill be done with teh Pizza shop meetiung with business execs, selling ads, meeting with school districts, life has gotten crazy.
Im afraid my XBOX may get jealous that im not spending so much time with her, im hoping she can make the trip in. Anyway thats all for now...

8 Comments:

  • Wow,
    Stuff keeps going on!! Good luck. Do you get one of those old,huge houses??

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 11:09 AM  

  • devorah wont move back home if nobody's there...please come back

    By Blogger docyaak, at 1:56 PM  

  • Does the relocation come with Pirates tickets?

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 2:01 PM  

  • You cant live there for too long or Baby Dave (Jonah) is gonna learn to talk with that Pittsburghy accent.....

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 5:24 PM  

  • NO WAY U R NOT MOVING TO PITTSBURGH I DONT CARE IF U WILL GET A MILLION DOLLARS, JUST GET IT OUT OF DAD- NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED 2 LEAVE D-TOWN...I REFUSE TO BE LEFT HERE BY MYSELF!!!

    By Blogger SHEV, at 6:06 PM  

  • If you get to live in a big giant old house for two months, and you explore the attic...do you get to keep what you find?

    By Blogger 2R, at 7:59 PM  

  • So this is what happens when I'm out of the "Loop!" We'll miss you guys. Let me know if there's anything we can do to help....packing, watching (read:feeding) Baby Jonah, whatever!!

    By Blogger Veev, at 8:19 PM  

  • Maybe its time for aviva and me to move

    By Blogger Air Time, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home