The Loop

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Tzig Nichpin Shpatz

I have done it. Finally crossed over and became a daf yomi guy. Sorta. I first tried on Thursday night, but the shul I went to was two mesachtas behind. Then I went on Shabbat, to the right page. Then tonight i went to one shul but no one was there, passed another shul that was having their siyum hashas tonight, and went to a third shul were we did 4 daf in one hour. Does that mean I get to take the week off? I am reminded of the country yossi song-just learn a one daf a day song. I think I'm going to drop Ivrit, I dont like being in a classroom of all girls. I dont like being in a classroom. I like being in bed. I have my makeup test for math coming up soon. Hopefully that will go better then the last one. I think maybe I should learn something less math based. Ideas? Shavua Tov to all.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home